Mechanism of action and depth of the chemical peel (Very superficial, superficial, medium and deep) Indications: Facial rejuvenation, treatment of spots (Melasmas), Acne, Scars,
CLASSIFICATION OF SUBSTANCES PROPERTIES AND USES
The Alpha Hydroxy Acids Use of different concentrations 10%, 25%, 30%.
To acquire knowledge and skills in the management of the different peeling techniques, both mechanical and chemical, for their correct use in facial rejuvenation, treatment of blemishes (Melasma), acne, wrinkles, scars, etc.
- Peeling Overview
- Skin types: Fitzpatrick classification or phototype
- Skin aging level: Glogau classification
- Definition, types of peeling and classification according to depth
- Acne Protocol
- Stains (Melasma): Protocol
- Skin preparation
- Patient preparation
- Skin preparation (Prepeeling)
- Aftercare (Post Peeling)
- Chemical peeling application protocol
Chemical PeelNon-refundable deposit $150
- 1 Chemical peeling acne and scars 1 body chemical peeling
- 1 Neutralizer
- 1 Professional Cleaner
- 1 Repair Cream
- Kit and Certificate included
* LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE *
We are committed to providing the highest quality training to all of our students.
With this in mind , we believe smaller classes provide a better learning environment. Smaller classes equals more one-on-one instruction!